KEY FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Front High F key – the position of the High F key is ideal, and its elongated shape meets the ergonomic requirements of a studio saxophone also suitable for modern sounds.
- Enhanced Hook – the shape of the hook and its position are ideal for the right hand’s posture, which naturally fits on the other keys.
- Right Hand – less effort and tension for the right hand pinkie thanks to wider keys and the well refined and polished wheels.
- Left Thumb – the left hand’s thumb rest is also comfortable thanks to the choice of metal, and the smoothed and bevelled octave key provides greater comfort.
- Two point soldering cage – the double welding and the solid structure of the F# cage avoids vibrations unrelated to the emission of the sound and gives more stability to the vibrating body (this also positively affects the clarity of the timbre).
- Enhanced D# soldering – the weld is precise and circular and isn’t made on a thin sheet metal tab. This gives stability and less pressure on the support ring of the bell junction.
- Better Left side protection – the mechanical part protection for the right hand is willingly oversized, providing a solid feeling and avoiding unwanted vibrations mechanical noises.
- Better Octave Key mec – the mechanics of the octave key was simplified by removing the “cut” parts of the pins, which were once made to regulate the mobility of the mechanism.
- Improved Ergonomics – the overall ergonomics were improved also because the keys are slightly higher, providing a feeling of greater stability.
- Enhanced G# mec – The mechanics and springs of G# mechanism are very stable and the screw pins are very precise and wide enough to ensure compactness. The screws are already tightened to the correct level and the use of the locking liquid is no longer necessary.
- Larger F# key – the F# key was elongated and widened in a drop shape, providing greater mobility and comfort, creating movement harmony even with other fingers.
- Enhanced Tenon – the cone-shaped tenon is slightly higher and thickened and it perfectly joins with the neck.
- Left Hand side key – the mechanics for the left hand are comfortable and the spring settings are soft but present. The general feeling with the distances and proximity of the mechanics is well balanced.
- Octave Key-Ring-Hook aligned – the feeling of comfort is great in general because of the alignment of the octave key mechanism, the position of the left hand thumb, the sax ring strap, the right hand thumb hook, and also the cage for the D#. These features make the instrument easily supported by the sax strap, resulting in a perfect balance while performing.